PRESSURE SAND FILTER
Pressure Sand Filters are commonly used and is a very robust method to remove suspended solids from water. The filtration medium consists of a multiple layer of sand with a variety in size and specific gravity. Sand filters can be supplied in different sizes and materials both hand operated or fully automatic.
- Hotels, Restaurants and Houses
- Production of drinking water
- Filtration in swimming pools
- Cooling water requirement
- Treatment of waste water
- Pre filtration for membrane systems